There are a number of choices available when ordering drawer fronts.
3/4″ slab drawer fronts – S
- order width x height
- grain runs horiztonally
For calculating the cost of a drawer front, please follow the same “7-Step” process as previously stated, but with the following changes:
- In Step 1, calculate your drawer front as stated, but with these minimum sizes:
- Flat Panel Choices: 7.5″ x 4.0″ (minimum square feet is 2.0)
- Raised Panel Choices: 12.5″ x 6.0″ (minimum square feet is 2.0)
- Solid Slab Drawer Front: 3.0″ x 3.0″ (minimum square feet is .5)
- For a Five-Piece Drawer Front (constructed like a regular door), continue with Steps 2 through 7.
- For a Solid Slab Drawer Front, skip steps 4 through 5 and in step 6, add selected Edge Style cost; choose from the Edge Styles listed or from the above edges.
Mortise & Tenon Drawer Fronts
- available in the same profile choices as mortise and tenon doors
- reduced width rails – stiles match doors
- standard grain direction is HORIZONTAL on style 295 and 296
- choose option 0-1005 for vertical grain